- Registration opens on February 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- Registration is ongoing, and participants may register as late as the first day of the course, unless the program is cancelled or sold-out
- Easy online registration and payment
- Sold-out and cancelled camps will not appear on the registration site
- Registration for Performing Arts Camp is through their site only
Refunds and Cancellation:
- All one or two-week courses must be cancelled before May 15th. Cancellations received before this date are fully refundable. Unfortunately, no refunds will be given after May 15th.
- For courses lasting three or more weeks, Sewickley Academy will refund 67% of the course fee minus a $50 cancellation fee if written notice of cancellation is received within the first three days of the start of the course.
- To cancel a course registration, please email the Director of Summer Programs, Nataliya Di Domenico, and include the student’s name, course title, and fee, no later than May 15, 2020.
- Sewickley Academy reserves the right to cancel courses that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements. Notice of a course cancellation will be given to families no later than 10 business days before the course begins.
On-Line Transaction Information:
You can register only one child per shopping cart. Once the transaction is completed, you can return to "Home" and "Continue" shopping for your next child(ren).
At the next check out, you will need to repeat the same steps as in the first transaction. Please note: transactions that have the same course selections and dollar amounts can be considered identical by the system and may result in an error message. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes between such transactions in order for them to be successfully processed.
Information & Policies
- The grade range listed for each course is indicated by the grade a student will enter in the fall of upcoming school year.
- Registrations and refunds will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Course fees are not prorated for absences.
- Summer dress should be casual, comfortable, and appropriate.
- Students in the Creative Playgroups should bring a change of clothes with them. All students of this age group should be bathroom trained.
- Students should bring a snack for break time.
- All classes will take place on the Sewickley Academy's campus at: 315 Academy Avenue, Sewickley, PA 15143
SA norms and expectations of conduct apply to all participants of our summer programs. Students in attendance are expected to display at all times:
- Care and responsibility
This is aligned with SA’s mission of engaging students' hearts, minds and hands.
Students should be sure to follow instructions, be respectful of property, not use offensive language, or engage in bullying of other participants. Participants who do not abide by the community expectations may be suspended from the program without refund.