Terms & Conditions
- Course registrations can be cancelled in no less than 10 business days before the beginning of the course. Please be advised that a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per each cancelled course.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the course start will not be refunded. [An exception will be made for the courses that last four or more weeks and cost more than $400. These courses can be cancelled within the first three days of the course start. Sewickley Academy will refund 67% of the course fee, and a student will be charged 33%, plus the $50 cancellation fee.]
- To cancel a course registration, please email Director of Summer Programs Nataliya Di Domenico indicating student’s name, course title, and fee paid no later than 10 business days before the start of the program.
- Sewickley Academy reserves the right to cancel courses that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements. Notice of a course cancellation will be given to families no later than 10 business days before the course start.
Information & Policies
- The grade range listed for each course is indicated by the grade a student will enter in the fall of upcoming school year.
- Registrations and refunds will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Students are expected to be on time, attend courses at all prescribed times, and bring required materials.
- Course fees are not pro-rated for absences.
- Summer dress should be casual, comfortable, and appropriate.
- Students in the age 4-6 playgroups should bring a change of clothes with them. All students of this age group should be bathroom trained.
- Students should bring a snack for break time.
- All classes will take place on the Sewickley Academy's campus at: 315 Academy Avenue, Sewickley, PA 15143